I. Primary responsibilities
- Translate software, online and printed documentation, websites, marketing collateral, and other technical material from English into your native language
- Edit documents translated into your native language
- Perform linguistic QA
- Evaluate linguistic applicants
II. Education and experience
- BA - or equivalent - in translation (technical translation preferred) OR
- 2 years min. of work experience directly related to translation (IT, Medical, Science preferred)
III. Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Native speaker and expert of target language
- Excellent command of English
- Familiar with word processing and communication tools
- Detail-oriented yet able to meet deadlines under pressure
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Interested in new technologies and new translation tools
Proficiency in translation memory tools and DTP tools (FrameMaker) is a plus!
Applicants from both the USA and overseas are welcome.
Our qualification process includes a translation test!
Please send your resume in English and your rate expectations (in USD per source word and hour) to email@example.com.