For 24 years since its creation in 1992, an impressive array of satisfied clients have entrusted HighTech Passport with the localization of their increasingly sophisticated products, and new companies keep coming on board!
"Thanks for your astounding attention to detail. You really do make it easy for me to want to work with HTP again."
– Dolby Laboratories, Localization Manager
- IT, Life Sciences, Medical Equipment, Web services, Telecommunications, Apps, Mobile Technology, etc.
- Technical as well as linguistic excellence thanks to:
- 2 engineering teams (USA and Europe) specialized in localization
- an extensive network of professional, specialized linguists located around the world.
- Turnkey solutions: from software internationalization to the seamless integration of multi-language materials into the product launch strategy of our clients.
Custom language solutions
We help you pick and choose from our wide array of professional offerings the services that best suit your product, your schedule, and your budget OR we custom-tailor a turnkey project for you, minimizing the impact of localization on your own resources.
We acknowledge the uniqueness of each project by selecting the most qualified teams of linguists and engineers for your domain, under the supervision of a dedicated Project Manager.
- We are customer-centric, we value long-term cooperation and personalized relationships. Our clients become "partners in localization", and we make the success of their localized product our own objective and pride.
We go the extra mile to ensure complete client satisfaction.
We guarantee the quality of our localized products until their final release and beyond.
- We provide client-customized reporting formats to track the consistency of our performances
In addition to being detail-oriented and geared to customer satisfaction, we are a team of friendly people – not only professional and dependable, but also easy to deal with!
"It's always a pleasure to work with you and your company. Keep up the great work!"
– SmithMicro Software, Chief Software Engineer