Are you looking for an online localization tool and don’t know where to start?
High-quality localization always requires using translation software tools, but a “one size fits all” approach doesn’t cover everyone’s particular needs. This is why various tool features need to be considered in order to select the most appropriate and efficient ones.
We work with numerous online localization and TMS tools like Smartling, Memsource, MemoQ, XTM, Transit, World Server, Idiom, open-source localization tools, proprietary tools, etc. and have analyzed even more. We are always happy to discuss the tool features with our clients and help them test these tools. We also actively train and support our linguists to use any online tool our clients prefer.
To optimize operations, we have developed relationships with these tool companies and propose new features to our customers and check in on their implementation.
Internally, HighTech Passport carefully selects CAT (Computer Assisted Translation) and engineering tools and leverages them with human expertise to customize each project.
As a result, we offer streamlined solutions that reduce overall project time-to-market and cost.
An intelligent use of selected tools combined with the development of in-house tools allows us to:
- lower costs and processing time by leveraging previously translated content through translation memory or machine translation tools
- increase consistency and accuracy with the help of automatic QA and screenshot capture tools
- simplify and speed up communication through portals and CMS
We also follow our mantra to adapt to our clients’ tool support requirements:
- most industry-standard, as well as our client’s proprietary online TMS tools/portals
- desktop CAT tools
- our own proprietary tools to support localization engineering
- video editing tools
- sophisticated desktop and online publishing tools
- screenshot and graphic-editing tools
- QA and bug-tracking tools